Availability date: 01/01/1970
The skin of the eye contour area is one of the most delicate of the body, which is why it can accumulate several unsightly manifestations.
BCN Oculare pursues, with its triple orbicular action, the correction of the so-called BOA effect:
Thanks to the new generation peptides, BCN Oculare achieves:
The thin layer of skin around the eyes is one of the most delicate and vulnerable in the body because the average thickness of this layer of the dermis is five times thinner than in the rest of the face, which in turn is five times thinner than that of the body, and it is also an area subject to constant
activity (blinking, expressions and gestures that are made almost unconsciously), so it has a tendency to distend over time. On the other hand, the orbicular area practically lacks muscles to support it and sebaceous and sweat glands to provide hydration to prevent wrinkles, not to mention the fact that due to the low number of hormonal receptors and capillaries present, collagen synthesis and skin repair processes are slower and the accumulation of toxins and fats is favored.
It is for all these reasons that in this area converge the various unsightly manifestations due to age, exposure to external environmental factors and other internal factors, such as fatigue, those related to diet or the presence of certain health disorders.
The three main manifestations are those that constitute the BOA effect: bags, dark circles under the eyes and expression wrinkles or crow's feet.
Bags are formed by a loss of tone in the muscle and skin of the lower eyelid. The skin becomes flaccid and allows the adipose tissue that is naturally found
around the eyes to move downward and accumulate in the form of deposits (bags of fatty origin). They are also the result of fluid retention caused by climate changes, hormonal factors, excessive salt consumption, lack of sleep and rest, allergies, dermatitis and hereditary factors (bags of aqueous origin).
Dark circles under the eyes are caused by the stagnation of blood due to the slowing of circulation and are so visible due to the low density of the skin in the orbicular area. The lower elasticity and greater fragility of the capillaries in this area leads to increased vascular congestion, which facilitates the leakage of blood and therefore of its main component, hemoglobin. Dark circles under the eyes are nothing more than an accumulation of hemoglobin and its degradation products, released from the blood corpuscles that escape from the small capillaries and burst into the skin. In this degradation process, hemoglobin is split into its two main components, the heme group and iron. The degradation of the heme group results in biliverdin (dark green-violet pigment) and bilirubin and iron which give rise to a dark brown to orange-red pigment. The consequence is an accumulation of iron and poorly soluble pigments and consequent coloration of the area.
Expression wrinkles are due to internal factors such as age, skin type and external factors such as exposure to cold or sun. With age, the body's production of collagen, which is responsible for maintaining the skin's shape and firmness, decreases. Another mechanism that leads to the production of these wrinkles is the global destructuring of the skin that occurs with age due to the loss of cellular intercommunication of the keratinocytes, which are capable of favoring the proliferation of fibroblasts and thus increasing collagen production and the contraction capacity of the fibers. Silicon is involved in this mechanism as it stimulates keratinocyte metabolism.
The main components of BCN Oculare are the new generation peptides, which act synergistically with the different classic active ingredients of the formulation for their action against the main anti-aesthetic manifestations of the eye contour.
Palmitoyl oligopeptides, such as palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 and palmitoyl tripeptide-1, promote the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid in the deeper layers of the skin. They also help protect the skin from the sun's ultraviolet rays, adding another layer of protection to the delicate skin around the eyes. In addition, they are related to Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a hormone that reduces the pro-inflammatory cytokines Interleukin-6 (IL-6).
They consist of a chain of amino acids along with palmitic acid, a fatty acid that allows the peptides to penetrate the skin. They are useful against inflammation, one of the main factors responsible for the loss of elasticity and the development of wrinkles in the skin due to aging.
Their mechanism of action is based not only on reducing the production of inflammatory substances, but also on stimulating skin regeneration. Thus, their main action is the reduction of expression lines, which according to several studies improve by about 60%, and the preparation of the skin to defend itself against external aggressions. They are also called pro-collagen peptides as they have the ability to send signals to the collagen-producing cells to increase their production, and that of hyaluronic acid, and reverse the process of wrinkle formation,
increasing the firmness and shape of the skin.
Acetyl tetrapeptide-5, has decongestant properties and reduces fluid retention due to its draining effect and Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. These effects, together with its ability to increase skin elasticity and smoothness, result in an improvement of the bags that appear in the periorbicular area due to muscle weakening, flaccidity or fluid accumulation due to increased capillary permeability.
In addition to peptides, BCN Oculare, has the synergistic action of other advanced active ingredients such as:
- Hyaluronic acid (in the form of sodium salt), whose function is the regulation and repair of cell growth, reverting in a filling action and
of skin hydration. It improves its texture and shine, providing intense hydration and balance. It also has anti-aging properties, which
diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also increases turgor.
- For the treatment of dark circles under the eyes, apart from palmitoyl peptides, BCN Oculare's formulation contains N-Hydroxysuccinimide (NHS) and chrysin.
The ability of NHS to form a complex with iron and thus facilitate its elimination has been demonstrated in vitro. In addition, NHS accelerates the rate of hemoglobin degradation, causing the dark pigmentation to fade as the blood is drained.
Chrysin does the same for bilirubin by stimulating the expression of an enzyme, UGT, which is involved in bilirubin elimination.
The synergy with the two palmitoyl peptides comprises the anti-inflammatory effect by reducing prostaglandin PGE2 and strengthening the skin capillaries, which help to prevent blood leakage from the capillaries, reduce vasodilatation and capillary bursts and thus prevent dark circles under the eyes.
- Organic silicon, as a complex molecule called methylsilanol mannuronate, which on contact with the skin separates into two parts and the silicon is free to exert its action. It restructures the dermis, as it is part of the structure of the connective tissue, so that it is introduced into the small depressions that occur in the skin (wrinkles, scars, stretch marks) filling them. Silicon is an essential component of the skin and ensures the optimal organization and structure of the skin by interacting with the structural and elastic proteins of the dermis such as collagen, elastin and proteoglycans. In addition, it stimulates the metabolism of keratinocytes that favor fibroblast proliferation. With age, silicon deposits decrease, giving rise to the opposite process leading to a global destructuring of the skin and the consequent formation of wrinkles. Another function of this component is to stimulate lipolysis, enhancing the ability of adipocytes to get rid of fat, resulting in the clear reduction of eye bags. This last action is enhanced by the following two plant extracts, strategically contained in the formulation of Bcn Oculare:
- Artichoke extract (Cinara Scolimus) helps stimulate the lymphatic drainage system: it improves circulation and has an anti-edema effect thanks to its diuretic and vasoconstrictor action, which directly improves eye bags.
- Ginkgo Biloba extract is par excellence the compound with a clear effect on capillary circulation and, therefore, with direct action on the improvement of microcirculation in the periorbital area. The flavonoids contained in the leaves of this plant directly dilate the microcapillaries, contribute to the strengthening of the vessels and to the reduction of capillary permeability. This allows, on the one hand, to stop the leakage of vessels and the degradation of hemoglobin and, on the other hand, to achieve an anti-edema effect. It is a venotonic. In addition, its eutrophic action on the connective tissue
increases collagen synthesis.
- Troxuretin is a bioflavonoid found in horse chestnut. It has venotonic and vascular protective action. It reduces capillary fragility and permeability with a consequent anti-dark circles effect, an additive action to that of Ginkgo Biloba.
- Ascorbyl magnesium phosphate, sometimes referred to as MAP, has been used as a substitute for vitamin C in cases of ascorbic acid intolerance. Topically, it improves wrinkles, corrects dark circles under the eyes and helps maintain an overall healthy appearance of the skin. This process is also believed to help promote collagen generation. It also has a protective action against the sun's ultraviolet rays. This form of vitamin C is also an effective antioxidant for the skin, increases its moisture levels and improves its elasticity.
Vial : 3 ml : Box of 5 vials : Mesotherapy serum
Eye contour treatment to diminish dark circles and improve the appearance of a tired, unhealthy and sad look.
Apply to clean, dry skin and massage gently until completely absorbed.
Aqua/Water, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Alcohol Denat..., Cynara Scolymus Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Steareth-20, Troxerutin, Coumarin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Phenoxyethanol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Chrysin, Sorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Caprylyl Glycol.
Vial | 3 ml | 0.105 | Box of 5 vials | Serum mesotherapy and microneedling.
Product indicated for: Meso Roller, Meso Pen, galvanic currents (iontophoresis, hydroelectrophoresis), radiofrequency, ultrasound (sonophoresis), IR thermotherapy (cataphoresis), electromagnetic waves (electroporation), cryoelectrophoresis and vacuum therapy. Non Injectable
|Active ingredients, valid with dermapen and dermaroller||Yes|
|Application||Mesotherapy Serum and microneedling ((Dermapen, Dermaroller), not injectable|
|Business relationship||Official seller|
|Other application details||Professional use|
|Quality Certificates||CE, ISO 9001, ISO 22716|
|Product quality||Sterile, high tolerance (no preservatives or additives) Pharmaceutical quality formulation|
|Tags||Active ingredients, Dermapen products, Dermapen active ingredients, dermaroller products, mesotherapy, virtual mesotherapy, ampoules, vials, institute-bcn, microneedling|
|Presentation||3 ml vial - Box of 5 vials|
|Active ingredients||Palmitoíl tetrapéptido-1, Palmitoíl tripéptido-7, Acetil tetrapéptido-5|
|Delivery time:||In stock|
|Nationality manufacturer||European Union - Spain|
|Type||Active principles microneedling mesotherapy|
|Chemical composition||Aqua/Water, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Alcohol Denat., Cynara Scolymus Leaf Extract, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Steareth-20, Troxerutin, Coumarin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, N-Hydroxys|
24,68€ VAT not included
16,43€ VAT not included
14,84€ VAT not included
31,40€ VAT not included
33,33€ VAT not included
9,00€ VAT not included
1,10€ VAT not included
1 344,00€ VAT not included
1 278,40€ VAT not included
1 020,80€ VAT not included
31,47€ -15% 37,02€
20,19€ -15% 23,75€
29,72€ -15% 34,96€
9,93€ -15% 11,68€
26,43€ -15% 31,09€
39,08€ -15% 45,98€
18,16€ -15% 21,37€
30,40€ -15% 35,76€
15,41€ -15% 18,13€
44,47€ -15% 52,32€
14,31€ -15% 16,83€
45,59€ -15% 53,63€
19,82€ -15% 23,32€
44,49€ -15% 52,34€
16,52€ -15% 19,43€
17,88€ -15% 21,03€
15,25€ -15% 17,94€
14,31€ -15% 16,83€
14,97€ -15% 17,61€
16,52€ -15% 19,43€
66,49€ -15% 78,22€
33,01€ -15% 38,83€
26,38€ -15% 31,04€
22,01€ -15% 25,89€
64,33€ -15% 75,68€
19,82€ -15% 23,32€
18,70€ -15% 22,00€
20,94€ -15% 24,64€
45,19€ -15% 53,17€
65,17€ -15% 76,67€