Professional Pressotherapy with full suit
Pressotherapy equipment, with full fabric suit, has zippers to be able to adjust the 3 possible sizes and 32 pieces of air bags (i.e. 16 channels, 16 pieces of air bags on each side of the body), which allows pressure by cycles or all together for the whole body and certain parts of the body, it is a compression system designed to increase venous and lymphatic flow and improve the elimination of extracellular fluid.
8 working programs
Pressure from 75 to 225 mmHg
mode Kpa mmHg bar
1 10 75 0,1
2 20 150 0,2
3 30 225 0,3
The main function of pressure therapy is the activation of the lymphatic system, which is responsible for the elimination of fats and toxins from the body. The pressure exerted by the pressotherapy machine thanks to the cover is able to break the accumulations of localized fat. These broken cells are directed to the lymphatic system and are eliminated in a completely natural way.
Therefore, this treatment obtains very good results as a complementary method to a slimming program.
There are many applications of pressotherapy in medical aesthetic medicine.
- Elimination of fats and toxins both in localized areas (buttocks, legs, abdomen, arms) and in the whole body.
- Improves the appearance of the skin: This is because pressotherapy improves circulation,
eliminating possible lymphatic fluid retention and activating the circulatory system, thus increasing oxygen in the blood and there is a greater nutrition of tissues, promoting cell regeneration.
- Reduction of cellulite in buttocks, legs and abdomen.
- Combats arterial hypertension: The elimination of retentions in the circulation of lymph and the activation of the circulatory system helps to reduce blood pressure.
- Treatment indicated to eliminate varicose veins.
- Correction of fluid retention and helps to eliminate toxins.
- Complement to liposuction to help the body eliminate residual fat and recover tone and elasticity.
- Strengthens the muscular system: Pressotherapy helps to tone and stimulate muscles and joints, while strengthening connective tissues.
- Relieves tiredness and heaviness in the extremities.
- Relieves stress: By stimulating motor nerve points, it helps relieve stress and tension, reduces muscle spasms and produces well-being and relaxation.
The greatest benefit of pressotherapy is undoubtedly that it is a completely natural method that helps the body perform a function it already carries out by itself.
- Pressotherapy is not indicated in certain cases because it can aggravate certain conditions and pathologies, so if you suffer from any of these diseases, you should consult the use of pressotherapy with a specialist. This technique is not recommended in cases of:
- Heart failure: by activating circulation, pressotherapy requires greater cardiac effort.
- Oncology patients.
- Low blood pressure: Pressure therapy reduces blood pressure, so it is not recommended to undergo a session if you suffer from hypotension.
- Serious infections: The activation of circulation also helps if there are infections in an area, spread throughout the rest of the body.
- Pregnancy: In these cases it is advisable to consult a specialist before undergoing this technique.