Our CRYO ARCTIC full body camera has been designed with state-of-the-art technology to offer your patients an ideal innovative solution.
We comply with the highest safety standards by preventing any type of contact with cryogenic gases; patients only come into contact with cooled air.
- A well-designed and streamlined user interface equipped with a digital touch screen and a library of CRYO protocols ensure a comfortable user experience.
- An adjustable power window and temperature control offer patients the option to make treatment more comfortable.
- Breathing Air Technology
- Comfortable, practical and hygienic interior design.
COOLING PROCESS OF THE CRYO ARCTIC
Unlike other cryotherapy chambers, the CRYO ARCTIC exposes the user only to cool, breathable air and not nitrogen gas. Nitrogen is used exclusively as a refrigerant gas and at no time does it come into direct contact with the person inside the cabin.
The CRYO ARCTIC has more internal space for customers to move around in the cabin and an adjustable opening window so they don't feel claustrophobic.
INDICATIONS AND BENEFICIAL EFFECTS
- Faster recovery after sports, 30% increase in sports performance, injury recovery.
- Relief of chronic pain such as inflammatory rheumatism, ankylosing spondylitis and rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, joint inflammation.
- Migraines, depression and chronic fatigue, stress reduction, fibromyalgia, it has a positive effect on sleep and well-being.
- Skin firmness with anti-cellulite effect, basal metabolic accelerator, overweight, hypothyroidism and menopause.
The CRYO ARCTIC is delivered in boxes that can fit through 90cm wide doors.
- height 230cm
- Depth with doors – Open / Closed 172cm / 100cm
- Width with doors - Open / Closed 200cm / 180cm
- Maximum power required by the machine 2.5 kW
- Standard electrical connection 1 phase, 230V, 50Hz
- Pre-cooling of CRYO ARCTIC 3 - 5 min
- Time needed to cool the CRYO ARCTIC between treatments: 1 - 2 min
- The ideal duration of treatment is 3 minutes. It can be shortened according to customer needs.
- Controllable treatment temperature -100ºC to -140ºC
- 3 pre-set temperature levels
Transport and assembly not included.